Data Entry Executive (1-3 years experience) Pune/Kolkata
- Responsible for copy/pasting data from various websites and/or typing important information into our database or into our spreadsheet template.
- Preferably must have at least typing speed of 40 words per minute.
- Familiar with Microsoft Excel or similar spreadsheet programs.
- Familiarity with common business software such as MS Word and MS Outlook would be preferable.
- Ability to deal with high volume of data, and must be able to work on a strict deadline.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent attention to detail, performance will be measured by accuracy and speed.
- Ability to multitask effectively
- Strong English communication and comprehension skills
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks with a high degree of accuracy
- Comfortable working independently with minimal supervision
Key Responsibility Areas:
- Paste or type information into our spreadsheet template
- Apply general analytical methods to determine applicable fields to use
- Split up serial number ranges using various excel techniques
- Reformat text to fit our database structure (dates, text formatting, column headers, etc.)
- Merge spreadsheet data with other inputs
- Maintain an organized file system
- Perform high-volume data entry using word processing, spreadsheet, database or other computer software.
- Verifies integrity of data by comparing it to source documents.
- Review data for errors, missing pages, or missing information and resolve any discrepancies.
- Maintains a satisfactory level of quality and productivity per department standards.
- Completes additional assigned tasks as required.
- Typical workflow allows for 100 recalls to be completed per day
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Any Graduate with Experience with Microsoft Office (Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word)
Work Hours – US Shift (flexible schedule)
- A great position where you will receive in-depth, hands-on training in the technical FDA Medical Device field related to Product Recalls.
- You will also gain more technical experience working with text and data transformations using MS Excel and various other database tools.
- Annual Appraisal based on performance
- Casual Attire
- Premium Medical Health insurance with EPF and ESI
- Corporate Social Responsibility Initiatives
- Team outings and Fun Fridays.
If you are interested in this opportunity in the Medical Equipment Industry, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org